The “nuclear family” is changing and it’s more common for a child to be born and live with unwed parents—it’s important for both parents to be involved in their child’s life.
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Get a Prenuptial Agreement
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Florida Alimony Reform and Rotating Custody
- Florida Property Distribution Terms Defined
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Child Support in Florida?
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits and Personal Injury Claims
- The 5 Steps of Divorce Mediation
- What to Say to Family & Friends About Your Divorce
- Prenuptial Agreement Q&A
- Florida Military Divorce