The “nuclear family” is changing and it’s more common for a child to be born and live with unwed parents—it’s important for both parents to be involved in their child’s life.
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Consequences of Not Paying Tampa Child Support
- Can My Child’s Mother Relocate with our child if we were never married?
- How to Mitigate the Costs of a Divorce
- Understanding Florida Tax Credits & Exemptions
- What to Say to Family & Friends About Your Divorce
- Flat Fee Child Support Cases
- When Can I Modify Child Support in Florida?
- What Role Does Relocation Play in Florida Child Custody Cases?
- Children testifying in custody cases