There are times when a previous order needs to be modified, enforced or the other party even needs to be found in contempt. These matters are unfortunate, yet unavoidable.
Modifications & Enforcement
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- What to Say to Family & Friends About Your Divorce
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Can I File for Bankruptcy and Divorce in Florida At the Same Time?
- 5 Crucial Things to Watch for in a Prenuptial Agreement