There are times when a previous order needs to be modified, enforced or the other party even needs to be found in contempt. These matters are unfortunate, yet unavoidable.
Modifications & Enforcement
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- Should Children Know More details About Divorce?
- What Does Your Wedding Price Have to Do with Divorce?
- Be Aware of Your Health After a Divorce
- New Study Shows That a Flashy Wedding Can Increase Your Divorce Risk
- Study Finds Higher Rates of Weight Loss Surgery with Increases in Divorces and Marriages