Both parents have a duty to support the child to the best of their ability. Remember that it’s not money to the other party, the support is for the child.
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- What is my right as a Father (Paternity cases)?
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Immigration and Family Law
- Do We Really Need a Cohabitation Agreement?
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Child Support in Florida?
- What to Do When Mediation Just Isn't Working
- What Does Your Wedding Price Have to Do with Divorce?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Florida Alimony Reform and Rotating Custody
- What Role Does Relocation Play in Florida Child Custody Cases?