Both parents have a duty to support the child to the best of their ability. Remember that it’s not money to the other party, the support is for the child.
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court
- Can I File for Bankruptcy and Divorce in Florida At the Same Time?
- What Role Does Relocation Play in Florida Child Custody Cases?
- How Can I Prepare for My Temporary Order Hearing?
- Can I Evict My Spouse?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?