Both parents have a duty to support the child to the best of their ability. Remember that it’s not money to the other party, the support is for the child.
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- 5 Crucial Things to Watch for in a Prenuptial Agreement
- Should Children Know More details About Divorce?
- Study Finds Higher Rates of Weight Loss Surgery with Increases in Divorces and Marriages
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?