Both parents have a duty to support the child to the best of their ability. Remember that it’s not money to the other party, the support is for the child.
Posted on : January 22, 2013
- Do You Need a Forensic Accountant If You’re Getting a Divorce?
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- What Role Does Relocation Play in Florida Child Custody Cases?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Paternity Testing in the Context of a Child Support Case
- What to Say to Family & Friends About Your Divorce