Posted on : February 5, 2013
Many clients and prospective clients have tax questions upon receiving their W-2. The most frequently asked question is which parent should claim the “qualified child,” which has a legal definition, for the income tax exemption or credit. For IRS purposes, the custodial parent is entitled to claim the qualified child for the tax exemption. The IRS…
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- How Long Should Child Support Be Paid?
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court
- Can I Change My Florida Child Support or Alimony Order?
- What Are Your Paternity Testing Options?
- Prenuptial Agreement Q&A
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Should I Litigate My Divorce?
- The 5 Steps of Divorce Mediation
- Florida Alimony Reform Act Vetoed!