Posted on : February 5, 2013
Many clients and prospective clients have tax questions upon receiving their W-2. The most frequently asked question is which parent should claim the “qualified child,” which has a legal definition, for the income tax exemption or credit. For IRS purposes, the custodial parent is entitled to claim the qualified child for the tax exemption. The IRS…
- What to Do When Mediation Just Isn’t Working
- Paternity Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Have Any Options If the Other Parent Is Not Paying Child Support?
- What is my right as a Father (Paternity cases)?
- When Can I Modify Child Support in Florida?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Child Support
- Types of Alimony in Florida
- Divorce Modification
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court