Posted on : April 16, 2017
Deciding to divorce is never easy. However, when one or both spouses are in the military, the matter is even more complicated. It’s important to know what to expect when getting a military divorce and preparing for the challenges ahead. Here’s what no one tells you about military divorces. Custody Is One of the Biggest Issues Arguably…
Posted on : October 14, 2012
In Florida, currently 7.1% of children live in grandparent-headed households; however grandparent rights are limited. The courts say that due to the right of privacy, grandparents have little or no rights to their grandchildren. There are exceptions, however. A new law was passed to help Florida active duty military service members, which states that if…
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- When Can I Stop Paying Spousal Maintenance in Florida?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Will Temporary Child Custody Orders Become Permanent?
- How Can I Prepare for My Temporary Order Hearing?
- 10 Big Divorce Mistakes You Can't Afford To Make