Posted on : September 13, 2012
Many clients ask me family law questions regarding immigration. First of all, immigration involves several agencies, including the U.S. Department of State (possibly), The U.S. Department of Labor (as to employment-based visa petitions and green card sponsor-ships; The Social Security Administration and the Department of Motor Vehicles regarding legal status in the United States and…
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Will Temporary Child Custody Orders Become Permanent?
- What Role Does Relocation Play in Florida Child Custody Cases?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- The Truth About Uncontested Divorce
- What Are Your Paternity Testing Options?
- How the SCRA Affects a Military Divorce