Posted on : September 13, 2012
Many clients ask me family law questions regarding immigration. First of all, immigration involves several agencies, including the U.S. Department of State (possibly), The U.S. Department of Labor (as to employment-based visa petitions and green card sponsor-ships; The Social Security Administration and the Department of Motor Vehicles regarding legal status in the United States and…
- 5 Reasons to Get a Prenuptial Agreement
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Florida Alimony Reform and Rotating Custody
- Florida Property Distribution Terms Defined
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Child Support in Florida?
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits and Personal Injury Claims
- The 5 Steps of Divorce Mediation
- What to Say to Family & Friends About Your Divorce
- Prenuptial Agreement Q&A
- Florida Military Divorce