Posted on : September 13, 2012
Many clients ask me family law questions regarding immigration. First of all, immigration involves several agencies, including the U.S. Department of State (possibly), The U.S. Department of Labor (as to employment-based visa petitions and green card sponsor-ships; The Social Security Administration and the Department of Motor Vehicles regarding legal status in the United States and…
- What is my right as a Father (Paternity cases)?
- Florida Alimony Reform and Rotating Custody
- What Does Your Wedding Price Have to Do with Divorce?
- Child Custody Laws in Florida for Unwed Parents
- How Long Do I Have to Pay Child Support in Florida?
- Can I File for Bankruptcy and Divorce in Florida At the Same Time?
- Consequences of Not Paying Tampa Child Support
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court