Posted on : May 2, 2014
I’m always faced with this question with each perspective client I meet with–how much do I charge for handling a divorce or other family law case in the Tampa Bay area? For divorce cases, my initial retainer is approximately $3,000-$5,000, which does not include the filing fees. Upon scheduling a consultation and getting into the…
- What to Do When Mediation Just Isn’t Working
- Paternity Frequently Asked Questions
- What is my right as a Father (Paternity cases)?
- When Can I Modify Child Support in Florida?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Do I Have Any Options If the Other Parent Is Not Paying Child Support?
- Types of Alimony in Florida
- Divorce Modification
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court
- Florida Alimony Reform