Posted on : May 2, 2014
I’m always faced with this question with each perspective client I meet with–how much do I charge for handling a divorce or other family law case in the Tampa Bay area? For divorce cases, my initial retainer is approximately $3,000-$5,000, which does not include the filing fees. Upon scheduling a consultation and getting into the…
- Legal Separation in Florida
- What Are Your Paternity Testing Options?
- Divorce Modification
- Prenuptial Agreement Q&A
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Should I Litigate My Divorce?
- Florida Alimony Reform Act Vetoed!
- How Long Should Child Support Be Paid?
- Russian Adoptions