Posted on : May 2, 2014
I’m always faced with this question with each perspective client I meet with–how much do I charge for handling a divorce or other family law case in the Tampa Bay area? For divorce cases, my initial retainer is approximately $3,000-$5,000, which does not include the filing fees. Upon scheduling a consultation and getting into the…
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- When Can I Stop Paying Spousal Maintenance in Florida?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Will Temporary Child Custody Orders Become Permanent?
- How Can I Prepare for My Temporary Order Hearing?
- 10 Big Divorce Mistakes You Can't Afford To Make