Posted on : May 2, 2014
I’m always faced with this question with each perspective client I meet with–how much do I charge for handling a divorce or other family law case in the Tampa Bay area? For divorce cases, my initial retainer is approximately $3,000-$5,000, which does not include the filing fees. Upon scheduling a consultation and getting into the…
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?
- Will Temporary Child Custody Orders Become Permanent?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- What Role Does Relocation Play in Florida Child Custody Cases?
- What Are Your Paternity Testing Options?
- How the SCRA Affects a Military Divorce
- The Truth About Uncontested Divorce