Posted on : June 11, 2013
Russia and the United States have not reached an agreement allowing U.S. citizens to adopt children from Russia. Adoptions between the two countries had previously been closed due to legislation the U.S. Congress had passed regarding Russia’s human rights policies. Most children are adopted from Nigeria, Ecuador, Ukraine and China. This often fluctuates due to…
- What to Do When Mediation Just Isn’t Working
- Paternity Frequently Asked Questions
- When Can I Modify Child Support in Florida?
- Is My Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Marital Property?
- Do I Have Any Options If the Other Parent Is Not Paying Child Support?
- What is my right as a Father (Paternity cases)?
- Divorce Modification
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Court
- Florida Alimony Reform
- Can My Medical Records Be Used Against Me at Trial?